We developed our Supplier Code of Conduct in order to live up to our values of RESPECT, TRUST and SOLIDARITY. The purpose of code is to provide the guidelines for current and future suppliers (service providers, subcontractors, consultants, agents, and other suppliers of goods and services). It specifies rules for suppliers’ business activities and interactions with employees of Roquette Amilina, a Roquette Group company. These business practices must be conducted in full compliance with the applicable laws and in keeping with the principles of integrity and honesty.
The code is based on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the principles of the UN Global Compact and the general principles of the International Labour Organization, as well as on the Roquette Ethics Charter and Code of Conduct.
In accepting this code, a supplier commits to ensure that all its business relations and agreements with Roquette Amilina, existing and future, respect the requirements it sets out. The supplier must make sure that all its employees involved in activities with Roquette Amilina are fully acquainted with the code.
Not all situations which Roquette Amilina and its suppliers may face in the carrying out their activities can be anticipated in this code. For any case not mentioned in the code, suppliers of Roquette Amilina must always behave in an ethical and professional manner.
The Supplier Code of Conduct covers these major business aspects and principles:
- Human rights: Roquette is committed to the protection of human rights and expects its supplier to respect these rights.
- Labour standarts: Roquette expects its suppliers to subscribe to the conventions of the International Labour Organization (ILO), notably in terms of child labour, forced labour, hours and salaries.
- Safety and health: suppliers commit to create a healthy and safe working environment for all the employees who work it their sites, while promoting health and safety.
- Quality requirements: All products and services delivered by suppliers must satisfy the quality standards required by local legislation as well as the quality requirements of the Roquette Group.
- Protection of the environment: suppliers must respect the environment and comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the countries of production or delivery of products or services.
- Gifts and donations: suppliers must be aware that Roquette Group employees may neither accept nor offer any gift, payment or other advantage that could influence or give the appearance of influencing a business decision.
- Fight against corruption: suppliers commit to condemn and fight against corruption in all its forms, including the extortion of funds and bribes.
- Confidential and exclusive information: suppliers commit to respect the confidentiality of information provided by the Roquette Group.
- Verification and enforcement: The Roquette Group requires all suppliers to acknowledge and comply with this Code of Conduct.
Download the full version of our Supplier Code of Conduct by clicking here.